Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day 4: Dentists, Subs, & Jayhawks

First I'd like to say Rock Chalk Jayhawk. My Jayhawks were able to beat SIU to advance to the Elite Eight! Yay!

My teeth feel very nice and clean tonight. I went to my dentist today and got my teeth cleaned. my insurance takes care of this, so I'm not going to count that as part of my financial experiment. I read today that keeping your teeth clean can help with keep you from getting heart disease and diabetes. So it feels extra good.

My two expenses involved a footlong sub from Subway, which turned into my lunch and dinner, for $8 and then parking downtown to watch my Hawkies, $4.

I think this weekend might be one for spending...we'll see.

Tip of the Day: Exercise and get your teeth clean! Keeping healthy is very important and exercising can help you work off that unwanted stress.

No comments: