Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Day 2: Library Fees and Renter's Insurance

Today, I did spend money $9.75 in late fees from the Library and Renter's Insurance.

Both of these give me peace of mind.

1) No more debt with the Library (not that scary, but good to have gone)

2) Renter's Insurance for my apartment

The Renter's Insurance is something I feel is worth the fee. For a little over $200 a year, I get protection over my things and apartment. It gives me piece of mind over various scenarios. I'm sure a lot of people do not have Renter's Insurance, but I would suggest it for the piece of mind and possible scenarios.

So today, minus $220.75, but a great peace of mind.

I was able to carpool again today and bring my lunch. Money saved :-)

Tip of the Day: I would also like to note how great it is to use the Library. At the Seattle Library, you are able to find the newest DVDs and Books, as well as all the classics. Plus, you are able to search and reserve items online. This is a great time and money saver! Use your library! http://www.spl.org

No comments: